What is e-clips?
On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, the e-clips team launched a newly designed website to enable educators, students and entrepreneurs to more easily access our outstanding collection of video on business, entrepreneurship and leadership.
The e-Clips collection was crafted by Dr. Deborah Streeter and contains thousands of video clips that were created from in-depth video interviews or presentations by entrepreneurs and other experts involved with supporting entrepreneurship and small businesses. Interviewees include startup and experienced entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, bankers, angel investors, and employees of startup companies.
Take a look at the collection: View e-clips
Why an e-clips blog?
We will use this blog to provide additional information on:
- New content recently added to the e-clips site
- Latest news and updates on entrepreneurs in our database
- How to get more from your e-clips experience
- Tech tips for using clips and e-clips value-added products in the classroom setting
- Teaching philosophy related to the use of digital media in education
We encourage you to post comments! Let us know what you want to see. Our mission is to provide you with the most useful e-clips experience!
e-clips - where the leaders of today teach the leaders of tomorrow